Your Wild Journal
Filled with stunning illustrations by Shannon from Typoflora and printed locally using sustainably sourced paper, this guided nature journal is a wonderful gift for young and old.
- An overview of how to use the journal.
- Moon, sunrise and sunset tracking pages.
- A green time habit calendar.
- Detailed colouring pages.
- Step-by-step instructions on how to draw common natural treasures.
- Open-ended writing prompts.
- Log pages to record nature sightings.
- Lined, blank and dotted pages for open ended writing and creativity.
The journal gently explores the concepts of mindfulness, kindness and gratefulness in an achievable way and introduces nature connection exercises such as a 'Sit Spot' and a senses scan. Suitable for adults, children who can read and write, as well as younger children with the assistance of a grown up.
16cm x 24cm
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Brooke Davis is the owner, author and chief nature warrior at Your Wild Books. Based in South Australia, the 'Your Wild Books' series is a profit for purpose company established to improve the lives of young people around the world by encouraging nature connection through play.
Format: Soft cover.