Your Wild Celebration
Celebrate in style and without it costing the Earth! Discover new nature craft activities to incorporate into your family celebrations and traditions. This is the perfect book to work through during school holidays. It also makes a fabulous gift!
- A birthday party preparation guide, including styling tips and a timeline for planning.
- Tips for a low waste party.
- Plastic free party favour ideas.
- Fun party games to connect with nature.
- Nature based activities that you can do at the birthday party.
- Easter inspired craft ideas.
- Christmas craft projects.
- Activities to celebrate each season.
Printed locally using sustainably sourced paper, the stunning full colour photographs are accompanied by simple, easy to follow instructions and use mostly natural materials that you can find in nature. This reduces the need for craft purchases, making the activities very inexpensive to implement.
The book allows you to easily adapt the activities to suit your family. For example, if you don't celebrate Easter, you can modify the Easter tree for a birthday or another celebration that is important to you.
16cm x 24cm
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Brooke Davis is the owner, author and chief nature warrior at Your Wild Books. Based in South Australia, the 'Your Wild Books' series is a profit for purpose company established to improve the lives of young people around the world by encouraging nature connection through play.
Format: Hard cover.