Moonlight Waters potion kit
MOONLIGHT WATERS - MERMAIDS
MINDFUL POTION KIT
These little potion kits offer magical ingredients for crafting potions, with nature based ingredients and a mindfulness approach. Each kit creates a positive and magical experience whilst promoting imaginative play, setting little potion makers on a path of natural discovery.
Mermaids and Mermen are mysterious creatures that live in the magical underworld city of Atlantis. They are strong, independent and very powerful beings. They are extremely fast in the water and have the ability to transform their fins into legs when they want to walk on the land.
This mystical potion making kit is for those who love the sea. For those who have always wanted to swim with the Merfolk and to possess the confidence that they do. These potions will help you find your inner strength in times that you need to draw upon it.
THE MOONLIGHT WATERS POTION KIT INCLUDES
- 3x dry ingredients in cotton pouches.
- 1x dry ingredient in a reusable PET plastic bottle with bamboo screw cap.
- 2x sparkly liquids in reusable PET plastic bottles with bamboo screw cap.
- 'Potion Stone' amulet with a shell motif.
- Positivity Potion Cards - including 4x recipe cards with affirmations, 1x create-your-own potion card, 1x ingredients index card.
Potion Recipe Cards include the following spells:
- A Fish Out of Water - a potion for confidence and finding your voice.
- Spirit of a Mermaid - a potion for taking control of fearful thoughts.
- Calming the Storm - a potion to calm a restless mind.
- Just Keep Swimming - a potion for resilience and strength in difficult times.
Box size measures 16x16cm
*Cauldron and play accessories are sold separately.
Adult supervision whilst playing with these kits including helping children to find the answers they are seeking is essential. Kits are not recommended for children under the age of 5 years old.
The kit contains small parts which may be a choking hazard for children under the age of 3. Please take care around small children.
All ingredients are environmentally friendly and non-toxic, though potions are not for consumption.
Salt, citric acid, bicarb soda, essential oils, mica, bio glitter, coconut, dried flowers, dried herbs, food dyes, clay, rice, poppy seeds.