ENCHANTED GARDEN - FAIRIES AND PIXIES
MINDFUL POTION KIT
These little potion kits offer magical ingredients for crafting potions, with nature based ingredients and a mindfulness approach. Each kit creates a positive and magical experience whilst promoting imaginative play, setting little potion makers on a path of natural discovery.
Fairies and Pixies live in the fairy realm but from time to time they love to come to the human world. They tend to our gardens and find the magical trinkets that are left out for them as a gift.
This enchanting and whimsical potion making kit is for those curious about making flower elixirs to entice fairies into the garden, to dance with pixies and to create a love potion that will truly let you love the person inside of you.
THE ENCHANTED GARDEN POTION KIT INCLUDES
- 3x dry ingredients in cotton pouches.
- 1x dry ingredient in a reusable PET plastic bottle with bamboo screw cap.
- 2x sparkly liquids in reusable PET plastic bottles with bamboo screw cap.
- 'Potion Stone' amulet with a flower motif.
- Positivity Potion Cards - including 4x recipe cards with affirmations, 1x create-your-own potion card, 1x ingredients index card.
Potion Recipe Cards include the following spells:
- Strong Of Mind, Strong Of Heart - a potion to help create strength and positivity during times of change.
- What's Not to Love About Me - a potion for strengthening self-worth and bringing love.
- Natural Fairy Elixir - a recipe to entice fairies into your garden.
- Pixie Garden Dance - a potion to create a joyful dance and call the pixies out to join you.
Box size measures 16x16cm
*Cauldron and play accessories are sold separately.
Adult supervision whilst playing with these kits including helping children to find the answers they are seeking is essential. Kits are not recommended for children under the age of 5 years old.
The kit contains small parts which may be a choking hazard for children under the age of 3. Please take care around small children.
All ingredients are environmentally friendly and non-toxic, though potions are not for consumption.
Salt, citric acid, bicarb soda, essential oils, mica, bio glitter, coconut, dried flowers, lavender, dried herbs, food dyes, clay, psyllium husk.