A Natural Rubber Soother with a round/cherry shaped teat. It is one of the safest and most hygienic dummies on the market because it's made from a single piece of 100% natural rubber.
The round shaped teat coupled with the large soft shield is the ideal dummy for breastfed babies as it helps by simulating breastfeeding.
- Small (0-3 months)
- Medium (3-6 months)
- Large (6+ months)
- Helps stimulate breastfeeding
- BPA Free
- No chemical softeners
- No parabens
- No PVC
- No Phthalates
- Easy sterilisation
- One piece design eliminates places where bacteria can hide
- One piece mould ensures parts can't seperate and become a choking hazard
- Larger shield touches baby's nose, providing close simulation to breast feeding
- Made with 100% sustainable, natural rubber from the Hevea brasiliensis
Two dummies come packed in a brown bag made of recycled paper with a corn based 100% natural bio film that is a renewable resource and most importantly, all the packaging is 100% back yard compostable.
Image credits: @luisahering_ @growing.up.kind @carabombara